Charter Boats: Available from Zim Sailing - www.zimsailing.com
Link to the charter boat page is: www.zimsailing.com/charters/default.aspx
Direct link to the charter boat form is: www.zimsailing.com/_resources/common/userfiles/file/2017%2029er%20Charter%20Agreement.pdf
COACH BOAT CHARTERS
Coach Boat Charters: a limited number of coach boat charters are available from:
TradeWind Inflatables: contact: Ed @ firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (949)574.8667
Inflatable Boat Specialists: contact Dustin: Dmccarthy@inflatableboats.net +1 805-644-6290
List of available RIBS for Yacht Club - extended day charters - (These are four day minimum charter/rental rates:) additional days are extended a 10% discount per day.
Please confirm your charter request with a deposit commitment. We will hold the RIB for your team; We will make every effort to add boats for late
comers as best we can. Request bank wire instructions if you have not received them already.
ALL BOATS ARE POWERED BY FOUR STROKE MOTORS:
1. 2013 Caribe Deluxe 20, with Yamaha F115 outboard - $ 400.00 per/ dayrequested by EASY Euro Sailing Assoc. Attn: Boris Zivney
2.1999 Bombard 19 RIB, with Yamaha F90 outboard - $ 400.00 per/day requested and optioned to Paul Hammett Chair, UK 29er Class Association
3. 2009 Aquapro 21 RIB, with Yamaha F115 outboard - $ 400.00 per/day optioned to Team New Zealand; attn: Beth
4. 2004 Caribe Deluxe 20, with Honda BF90 outboard - $ 400.00 per day open
5. 2010 Novurania 460 DL; Honda BF90 outboard - $ 400.00 per/day AVAILABLE
6. 1999 Zodiac YL 420, RIB, with Yamaha F50 outboard - $ 350.00 per/day optioned to Team Tarangua of France for 29er nationals July 27 thru August 5th
7. 1980's Boston Whaler 17, with Honda BF 75 outboard - $ 350.00 per day AVAILABLE
- Includes pick-up and delivery
- Tradewinds is to be held harmless for any damage/injury or loss of life while boat is under charter/rental.
- Charter client will be self insured. A certificate will need to filed with charter contract.
- Boats are delivered fueled, cleaned, serviced and should be returned in this same condition, otherwise; fuel charge, repairs and cleaning charge will be assessed
VELA LA LLC: contact Michael Bradley: email@example.com +1 844.216.9607
2 RIBs for charter: 19' high bow designed & built for coaching.
2016 VSR: 18' w/ 60hp Suzuki. Contact: Jack Boeger: firstname.lastname@example.org
US Sailing Center Long Beach: http://www.ussclb.org/coach-boats or (562) 433.7939
Two Worlds Offer from Bethwaite 360
Bethwaite360 has an offer to purchase new Ovington 29ers; including the logistics of shipping to the US for the Zhik 2017 29er World Championships being held in Long Beach in July/August 2017 and then on to Hong Kong for the 2018 Zhik 29er World Championship in January 2018. If you are interested in taking part in this offer, we will need confirmation with a 10% deposit by mid-March.